SPOILERS WHICH ARE NOT REALLY SPOILERS SINCE THEY DON’T REALLY SPOIL ANYBODY BUT THEY MIGHT SPOIL SOMEBODY CAUSE THEY MIGHT BE POSSIBLE!…OR NOT…
He he, anyway seriously dudes and dudettes, major spoiler warning for those who have not read the light novels or at least the Seanver blog’s summaries…so really, please…if you have not…
GET AWAY FROM THIS.
You’re back? Good^^ So I’m assuming you’ve done as I’ve asked then, if you didn’t(probably) you can’t say I didn’t warn you. Hahu. Very well, to continue:
As I wait patiently for the upcoming volume 7 of Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake Ga Nai(Many thanks to Sergio by the way who made our lives so much richer by bringing OreImo goodness closer into our lives….especially mine, really dude you are AWSUUUM! ^_^) many ideas have started flooding my head since I read about that epic cliffhanger in OreImo volume 6 that has effectively kept me hanging these last few months. From there the possibilities are just endless…if they’re really going the way I think they’re going then the author has just secured his/her position in my heart set in stone. Pull this off well and I shall hold his/her name in eternal reverence and respect.
So while I work on those blasted episode reviews…allow me to just get this out of my system…oh, who am I kidding, these ideas are what has been keeping me in Bodhisatva-mode for the last few months!(I’m serious…) I wouldn’t want to get them out of my system…but I would like to share them with you….
Note: the following ideas/theories are not based on anything substantial other than a few possible hints I get from what I know in the story, my twisted thoughts and my otaku-instincts which has an affinity for siscon stories as well as random guessing….long story short-it’s 90% bullshit. Pretty fun bullshit. But bullshit nonetheless. I didn’t even bother to sort them out by category since I kinda just typed whatever idea I saved up in my head, and I thought it was a lot more fun to read that way. Still, I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I had fun writing it; I will also update this list once I get an idea on what volume 7 and the subsequent volumes(if any) are about, and also according to the changing circumstances and developments in the story, but for now…this what keeps my thoughts occupied before I sleep…
Ideas about OreImo:
- OreImo is going to have a hospital scene. Most like with Kyou-kun the one in the hospital bed.
- There will be some ero-scenes…(I’m not alone in wishing for this I think)
- Kirino will get pregnant.(I must confess…I want this to happen.Forgive me)
- OreImo will turn out to be nothing but an eroge(which will probably piss me off)
- OreImo will turn out to be an eroge(which will piss me and fans off) until we see that that eroge was being played by a couple of kids whose parents were the ones who made it in the first place…and then we get to see who they are.(Then witness the KyousukeXKirino faction rejoice!)
- Kirino will be completely dere-dere for Kyousuke by the end of the novel…with the possibility of Kyousuke giving us another title drop or a slight variation of it in the ending paragraph.
- The ending of OreImo has us transported into the future with a new set of siblings playing an eroge written by their “parents” who we’ll only get glimpses of.
- A wincestuous wedding is how we end the novel.
- As hoped for above, there will be kids from this union.
- The story will end with them being a couple, but status-quo will be preserved and we won’t really get to see them do anything couple-like…if you know what I mean.(For me, this will be really bittersweet for though I get to know they’re a couple; nothing was done to take take advantage of its enormous potential for greatness)
- OreImo is going for the drama route.
- OreImo will go for the drama route but in a more subtler and “realistically” held way…as in it won’t be too bumming or depressing and the comedy will remain as golden as ever.
- A love-dodecahedron is being built for the story.
- OreImo will get a stalker scenario.
- OreImo will get an idol scenario.
- OreImo will get another scenario set in a foreign country.
- OreImo will have a a beach scene.
- OreImo will get a New Year scene complete with Kirino in a kimono.
- OreImo will get a scene where Kyousuke acts like a bastard to protect Kirino, but result in hurting her in the process. May open up old wounds and unpleasant memories.
- OreImo will get an Okinawa scenario.
- The fate of OreImo is foreshadowed by Shiori’s-route.
- The fate of OreImo is foreshadowed by Kirino’s rape novel.(which I’m just hoping doesn’t involve rape).
- There will be a near rape scene(don’t really mind this…I don’t particularly like it since I don’t like seeing characters I love suffer and I prefer to see them happy and well with only a touch of drama here and there; but as long as these types of scenes are kept NEAR rape and constructed well then it kind of adds to the story…and gives one a chance for a Crowning Moment Of Awesome, but if they do go past that…then I just sentenced the bastards into Imouto-hell for their unforgivable sin…the Ani is condemned too for failing to save the imouto…there’s just no excuse…NONE at all…it will ruin the story for me, thankfully this is highly unlikely for these kinds of stories, but still it’s a possibility for who knows what goes on in the author’s mind.)
- OreImo will have Kyousuke being the one who remembers everything about his and his sister’s past.
- Kiririn and Kyou-kun used to be very close as children.
- Kyousuke was a mischievous brat as a boy.(Likely; his father didn’t shave his head for nothing after all…)
- It was also Kyousuke’s fault for entering into “Cold War” with his sister in the first place.
- OreImo will get kiss scenes.(Good Lord, I dearly hope so…)
- OreImo volume 7 will get a kiss scene.( I really, really hope so…)
- OreImo will get a entering/leaving a love hotel scenario which will be caught on some type of recording or image capturing device.(will make for some delishuz conflict)
- Kyousuke will get another awesome scene by acting completely out-of-hand and doing something completely unexpected or tearjerkingly manly. Like say…kissing your sister in front of a crowd(unlikely) or rescuing her from a predicament she can’t get out of(likely, but probably not in the way I think it will), or taking all the blame for something yet again. And if he does any of this shit, I will crown him Most Serene Siscon King and Defender of Moedom, Unparalled and Revered in Heaven and Earth.
- OreImo will have Kyou-kun performing at least one sweet act of magnificent bastardry.
- Kyousuke will get shot.
- Kyousuke will get run over by a truck.
- The OreImo anime will extend her screen time.
- The 2nd season of the OreImo anime is being animated as we speak.
- Kyousuke will worship himself as a god.(If what I read from Baka-tsuki was reliable…he did say so in volume 1)
- WE will worship Kyousuke as a god.
- The ending will have a mature(though still otaku and still beautiful) Kirino reminiscing and looking at everything she collected as a teenager with fond memories as she closes the door to them; thinking that though they remain precious to her she doesn’t really need them as much anymore before meeting with Kyousuke outside and hugging one of his arms…or being wrapped in them.
- OreImo will have a beautiful yet bittersweet where our couple’s reputations are ruined but have decided that as long as they have each other-everything is right in the world. They also move somewhere else…like Hokkaido or something like that…
- I’m insane so just bear with me ^_^
- If they truly become lovers and they get discovered, Kyousuke will get the shit beaten out of him by his father…his mother will also beat the stuffing out of him. Who could blame them? Personally I want this to happen, as long as imouto-love comes out on top.
- OreImo will end with the couple already in their adult years and living together somewhere in the city, but are still keeping their relationship secret.
- With the otaku-dilemma out of the bag and pretty much solved; the delishuz wincest pairing will be the new secret to hide.
- OreImo will have a scene in an abandoned storehouse/construction site/port/or just some unfinished building.
- There will be a festival scene-complete with fireworks and yukata.
- Kyousuke ISN’T as normal as he led us to believe. And I’m not talking about him actually being a closet siscon, I mean he may have been something great when he was a boy. Like say…a child prodigy? Hey, his imouto is that awesome, but we found out in volume 4 that his maybe aside from her looks his sister wasn’t as awesome and had to work hard to get where she is now. So why would she try so hard?…unless there was a standard. What if he was that standard before he succumbed to despair from seeing his little sister surpass him.Also, that might give an explanation why I think he’s so abnormally preoccupied with being normal. We usually desire to be what we’re not. So if Kyousuke wants to be normal; does that mean he really isn’t? Another possibility may be that this refers to his feelings for Kirino which he may have suppressed all those years.
- Kyousuke may have already been a hopeless siscon since he was a boy. That also gives a shaky explanation for why though he hardly has any pictures then, but when he did, Kirino was always in them.(At least the anime and the manga gave me that idea-since according to the manga he was present in her very first picture).
- Loli-Kirino is going to be the cutest imouto character to come out in the last 5 years, she will also cause her fans to send death threats to Kyousuke for taking her for granted and procrastinating with fulfilling his imouto-destiny.
- OreImo will have a Da Capo-esque scene with a childhood promise in front of a large tree.
- OreImo will have a childhood promise…just not in front of a tree.
- The OreImo anime will get into more problems with the media watchdogs.
- Agnes-chan will target OreImo(Die bitch…die)
- Reincarnation will be involved.
- They are step-siblings. I will hate this, but still as long as Kyousuke and Kirino get together,since I love them together as people(the wincest is just a really big bonus)I may be able to bear it.
- They are half-siblings.
- They will fall deeper in love with each other and find evidence near the end of the story that they may not be blood related…only to be shattered when they find out it was all a misunderstanding.
- Kirino already found that evidence but will later find it was all a misunderstanding.
- One more character aside from Ayase will go yandere.
- Kyousuke will save Ayase’s life at one point.
- Ayase will fall for Kyousuke.
- If those ever happened, Ayase might play the classic “ecchi-imouto” card due to her misunderstanding that Kyousuke is an siscon-otaku-pervert in order to win his affections.
- If again she does fall in love with Kyousuke, Ayase might be satisfied with being Kyousuke’s “mistress” if she sees Kyousuke and Kirino happy with each other.
- Ayase will become an otaku herself.
- Kyousuke will remember everything about their past and will strive to become more deserving of his sister, therefore breaking his obsessive desire to be normal.
- Contrast point: if ever the Akagi siblings relationship gets worse; the Kousaka sibling’s relationship will get better.(If this happens then that cafe scene in Volume 6 would be the divergence point where their fates have altered.)
- Manami will get a spin-off.
- Kuroneko will get her own anime.
- Kuroneko will become Kirino’s number 1 rival for Kyousuke’s affections.
- The Tenchi solution will be used.(I have mixed feelings about this…I love harem endings but not when I’m rooting for one particular girl, which in this case happens to be Kirino.)
- Kirino will grow up to be a Yamato Nadeshiko.(Unlikely, but hey a man can dream, can’t he? I’m thinking Kyousuke will be pleased if this ever happens.)
- Kyousuke will eventually work for an eroge company. If so, then probably as a writer and most of his stuff will be inspired by personal life, which will probably get rave reviews thanks to the “realism” he puts into the scenarios.
- Kuroneko will still be awesome.
See you on the next list. ^_^